Club program has a focus on the growth and development of your children. Our youth Thrive in Camp Fire. Camp Fire youth and their families have an opportunity to explore the world, be creative, plan, participate and reflect upon community service and gain a sense of belonging. Projects follow the five Camp Fire Trails.
Clubs are open to all children Preschool through High School. Volunteer leadership is the key component of Club Program. Without leaders, a club cannot exist.
* Little Stars (3-pre-K), wear a red sash
* Starflight (K-2nd Grade), wear a red vest
* Adventure (3rd-5th Grade), wear a blue vest
* Discovery (6th-8th grade)
* Horizon (9th-12th grade)
* Trail to Knowing Me – Children learn relationship and communication skills.
* Trail to Family & Community – Strengthens child’s place in the family and community with a focus on leadership, service-learning and citizenship.
* Trail to Creativity – Stimulates creativity and imagination through visual and performing arts and creative writing.
* Trail to the Environment – Helps youth understand and appreciate the natural world thru activities in nature, environmental awareness and geography.
* Trail to the Future – Contains activities that develop mental and physical skills, such as sports, science and cooking.
It costs $25 annually to be a member of Camp Fire. Financial Aid is available for anyone who qualifies for free or reduced lunch.
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.