Camp Fire North Central Washington Council has served youth since opening in 1917, making us one of the most successful and deeply rooted youth-development organizations in our community.
Our vision: A world where all young people thrive and have equitable opportunities for:
- SELF-DISCOVERY–All young people find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are
- COMMUNITY CONNECTION–All young people find, build, and contribute to their community; they develop meaningful relationships with supportive adults and peers; they feel seen, heard, accepted, supported, and affirmed for who they are today, and who they will be in the future.
- ENGAGEMENT WITH NATURE-All young people experience the power and awe of the outdoors; they learn to respect, love, and care for our world.
Our statement of inclusion:
Camp Fire believes in the dignity and the intrinsic worth of every human being. We welcome, affirm, and support young people and adults of all abilities and disabilities, experiences, races, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, religion and non-religion, citizenship and immigration status, and any other category people use to define themselves or others. We strive to create safe and inclusive environments that celebrate diversity and foster positive relationships.
Camp Fire creates safe spaces where young people can have fun and be themselves.
- We do this through a variety of powerful youth experiences and programs (i.e. camps, afterschool, in-school, and virtual), customized to meet the needs of youth, their families, and their local communities.
- The common thread woven through all our programs is relationships.
- This is how we support young people as they navigate the challenges of growing up in the world today and learn the life skills they need to thrive.
2023 Camp Zanika Online Registration
Years of unforgettable fun and service
Enthusiastic camp staff members
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within